Kingston Youth Shelter
It all starts with a place to sleep.
They need your help.
Our emergency shelter offers 15 beds for youth ages 16 to 24 in a housing crisis.
To access our services, call us at 613-766-3200 or simply drop by the shelter. We are located at 234 Brock Street. We do not maintain a waiting list and our beds are available on a “first come, first served” basis.
- A warm bed in a safe & nurturing environment
- Support with basic needs (access to personal hygiene supplies, clothing, laundry facilities, school supplies, transit fare)
- Access to telephone and internet
- Employment and educational support
- Community resources & referrals
- Nutritious meals
- Life skills training
- Nonjudgmental supportive counseling from a harm reduction perspective
- Housing assistance: Our Housing Worker is scheduled throughout the entire week (including evenings) to give youth a wide access to their support. Our Housing Worker is a trained professional who can assist youth in meeting their individual housing goals.